About Me

My photo
Paul Hair is a national security expert and an author. He writes under his own name and as a ghostwriter. Connect with him at http://www.liberateliberty.com/. Contact him at paul@liberateliberty.com.

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Mortal Gods: “Sodom by the Susquehanna” – Ready for Publication

Mortal Gods: “Sodom by the Susquehanna” Cover Art.
© Paul Hair, 2017.
Mortal Gods: “Sodom by the Susquehanna” is one of the stories I have been working on since last year, and I have provided updates on it several times here at Liberate Liberty. Essentially, I have reached the point where I am ready to start serially publishing it.

I announced that my plan is to start serially publishing Mortal Gods: “HVT” next week. So that story is taking precedent. However, I want to start publishing “Sodom by the Susquehanna” as soon as possible as well. So what I would like to do is get at least the first few installments of “HVT” published, and once I’m confident that I will be able to publish that in full by way of one installment per week, then I can start serially publishing “Sodom by the Susquehanna.”

“Sodom by the Susquehanna” may have a more irregular serial publication schedule than “HVT.” In other words, whereas “HVT” should have one installment per week until I publish the entire story, I may not get one portion of “Sodom by the Susquehanna” out every week. It might be one installment one week, another the next week, and then the next two weeks later.

Regardless, the plan still is to publish it serially (here at Liberate Liberty and simultaneously at Liberty Island—just like “HVT”) until I publish it in full.

As a refresher, here is a summary of the plot of “Sodom by the Susquehanna.” . . .

Read the full post at Liberate Liberty.

No comments:

Post a Comment