About Me

My photo
Paul Hair is a national security expert and an author. He writes under his own name and as a ghostwriter. Connect with him at http://www.liberateliberty.com/. Contact him at paul@liberateliberty.com.

Friday, January 6, 2017

How the U.S. Gave China the Ability to Target Me

A Chinese commissioned officer in Beijing April 9, 2014.
DOD photo by Erin A. Kirk-Cuomo/Released.
China is the biggest national security threat to the United States of America. And the U.S. government gave it the ability to target me when it allowed the Chinese to infiltrate the computer networks of the Office of Personnel and Management (OPM) and steal my most sensitive data.

I received a letter from the OPM sometime around July 2015, informing me that my personal data (including data from my background check for my former top secret security clearance) was among the information that the Chinese purloined. . . .

Read the entire column at the Loftus Party.

No comments:

Post a Comment