About Me

My photo
Paul Hair is a national security expert and an author. He writes under his own name and as a ghostwriter. Connect with him at http://www.liberateliberty.com/. Contact him at paul@liberateliberty.com.

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

How I Forecast the DOD ‘Transgender’ Delusion and What Comes Next

No one should be surprised with the Obama Department of Defense implementing its War on Reality policy. In fact, if you’ve followed my writings over the years, you’ll know that I forecast the DOD joining the “transgender” delusion. Here are details of what I predicted along with what to expect next.

The Washington Times reported on the letter I wrote to the House Armed Services Committee in 2011 while I was still in the Army Reserve. I advised the HASC not to legalize deviants in the armed forces. The HASC, of course, ignored me. ...

Read the rest at BarbWire.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment