About Me

My photo
Paul Hair is a national security expert and an author. He writes under his own name and as a ghostwriter. Connect with him at http://www.liberateliberty.com/. Contact him at paul@liberateliberty.com.

Monday, March 21, 2016

Fiction as a Mythic Power: An Interview with John J. Miller

John J. Miller writes for National Review and he is the Dow Journalism Program Director for Hillsdale College. But he also writes fiction and a few years ago his National Review Online posts introduced me to Liberty Island, a webzine devoted to fiction.

I’m now a creator at Liberty Island and so I reached out to Mr. Miller. I asked him about fiction, culture, and a few other things. Here are my questions and his answers. . . .

PH: How often do people confuse you with the John J. Miller who contributed to the first volume of the Wild Cards series (edited by George R. R. Martin, author of the A Song of Fire and Ice series of novels, upon which the HBO TV series, Game of Thrones, is based)? Have people ever asked you what it is like to work with George R. R. Martin? (I almost did.) . . .

Read the entire interview at Liberate Liberty.

No comments:

Post a Comment