About Me

My photo
Paul Hair is a national security expert and an author. He writes under his own name and as a ghostwriter. Connect with him at http://www.liberateliberty.com/. Contact him at paul@liberateliberty.com.

Sunday, October 13, 2013

The Same-sex Agenda and the Armed Forces: I Was Right

I served as an intelligence analyst my entire career in the U.S. Army Reserve. One of the later assessments I made in my career was that the repeal of the so-called Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell (DADT) policy would result in the suppression of free speech in the armed forces. I was right.

The letter I wrote to the House Armed Services Committee (HASC) in 2011 warned our national leadership not to repeal the policy. I also listed several questions that had not been sufficiently answered regarding the pending repeal. These questions proved to be quite accurate in predicting the problems that would eventually surface following the decision to subvert morality and morale.

I specifically warned that troops who didn’t fall in line with the new anti-Christian policy would face unofficial and official retribution and I asked what steps would be taken to protect them. No one bothered to address that issue — or any other issue I raised. . . .

Read the rest at ClashDaily.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment