About Me

My photo
Paul Hair is a national security expert and an author. He writes under his own name and as a ghostwriter. Connect with him at http://www.liberateliberty.com/. Contact him at paul@liberateliberty.com.

Friday, July 5, 2013

Illegal Intelligence Activities against American Citizens Are Illegal

The headline might seem odd, but during a time when people claim that the government can illegally spy on people without consequence, I thought I would point to a story that shows that illegal intelligence activity against U.S. citizens is, in fact, recognized as being illegal.

I agree that the government has gotten out-of-control, and that it needs to be held accountable. However, I cannot throw support behind people like Edward Snowden, Bradley Manning, and the people behind Wikileaks.

I also thought I would link to some official U.S.information (at official U.S. websites) that show that the U.S. does indeed acknowledge that illegal intelligence activities against U.S. persons are illegal, and that the government does train its personnel to recognize the same.
Does this exonerate the U.S. government from all accusations? Absolutely not. But it is important to know and understand this information to understand the situation; what is truth and what is not.

No comments:

Post a Comment